Victorian Black Faille Walking Skirt$135.00
- authentic Edwardian black skirts
- pleated gored skirt
- decorative horizontal scallop piping
- completely lined in black taffeta
- bottom of inner hem has a ruffle pleat
- hem has a 1" padded cording to help hold the dress out
- waist closes with hook and eyes
- side snap closure
era - 1890's - 1900's
color - black
material - faille taffeta
label - n/a
condition - outside - very good lining has a few tiny pin holes
fits like - S
waist - 24"
hips - open
length - 44"
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.