Victorian Spiderweb Purse$135.00
Circa turn of the century, late 1800s to early 1900s, this wonderful silk purse features a spiderweb design in cut steel beading.
It has some wear and is likely best as a collector's piece for display or could possibly be used in a photo shoot or restored if desired.
+++ Measurements +++
Approximately 9" x 7"
+++ Condition +++
* Some rust present on the cut steel beading
* Small tear on the side of the purse
* Tears in the lining, which is separating from the purse on the inside
* Some bead loss, including bottom tassel missing strings
* Overall wear/silk is a bit fragile
Likely best for display, study, or restoration.
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Houston, TX.