- honestly, the only way I know to describe it is acid trip grandma
- collar looks like piano keys
- shirt print is petunia flowers and black and white geometric designs
- inside of each sweatshirt is fleece like texture
- available in pink or blue
- print marked (c) VKC 1991
- best for a medium but intended to be oversized
Closure - none - slips over head
Material: 50% Cotton, 50% polyester
Brand/Tags: Briazzi - care instructions, fiber content, RN#
Condition: Very good to excellent - these likely were not worn ever. I did wash them and did an air dry. Flaws from manufacturing on both - black and white print on pink shirt spotty, one spot on blue shirt upper left corner next to black white pattern where the ink ran and was wiped during manufacturing, inside of blue sweatshirt has a few minor spots I noticed while ironing inside out. Clean ready to wear.
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 50"
Bottom hem - 36"
Shoulders - 26"
Sleeve inseam - 17"
Length - 24" (center back under collar to bottom hem)
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Irontown, OH.