- color is closer to the images that show the full coat - it is a true chartreuse
- action back pleats with strong shoulders
- huge full length fur trim that wraps collar
- double lining - rayon crepe decorative lining backed by quilted wool lining so very warm
- double front arrow seamed slit pockets
- wide double breasted lapels also trimmed in fur
- fur is heavy with a thick, soft undercoat and shiny dark longer strands
- best for XS or small due to shoulder measurements
- ask for more images please
Closure: 3 loop and hook closures
Material: wool, genuine fur (at this time I am unsure of type of fur but will update if I find out), rayon crepe lining
Brand/Tags: Atlas' Fashions, Portsmouth, Consumer Protection Label
Condition: Good - coat has not been cleaned and lining and outer wool is lightly dingy especially at bottom inner hem with multiple holes and fading, outer wool in decent shape but does has numerous small moth nibbles - 3 darned areas where holes were. Areas where wool is worn - threadbare on edges such as cuffs but the weave is a heavier weave. Pelt has issues as it has bare spots and is lightly shedding. Bare spots are on edges where fingers would have constantly touched to hook the closures as well as very bottom bare spots at hemline. The coat overall presents truly beautifully in person.
Measurements: (taken flat from outside of coat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 38"
Waist - 40"
Hips - 42"
Shoulder - 15" (IMPORTANT MEASUREMENT)
Outer sleeve - 24"
Sleeve inseam - 16"
Length - 39. 5"
Sweep - 45"
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Irontown, OH.