- Greecian Goddess drape all over
- delicate shirring over hips, back, underbust and back to create added drape and flow
- looped shoulder straps that pull the bodice panels into a drape
- ful length
- Van Raalte called this color Blue horizon
- best for a medium to large
Closure - none - slips over head
Material: sheer nylon
Brand/Tags: Van Raalte, 8990-36, Made in U. S.A. Nylon, Sheerio
Condition: Excellent - a couple tiny lines on nylon, a few stitches added to edge of front hip shirring, both front and back bodice V had a few stitches added at seam to reinforce. Clean ready to wear.
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 36" (could accommodate a 38" bust but would lose length)
Waist - 30"
Hips - open due to amount of hip shirring
Bottom Sweep - 102"
Length- 55" (taken top of shoulder to bottom hem)
Shoulder to waist - 15"
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Irontown, OH.