- black main body
- red and white inlay leather
- red and yellow scalloped embellishment stitching
- scalloped shaft and vamp
- ACME cloth inner boot pulls
- pee wee height of 10" shaft
- leather sole
- leather stacked heel
- rubber heel cap sole
- white upper piping
- these feel a tiny bit snug but fit me - I wear a 9. 5 in an average shoe and am slightly narrow
Closure: none - slip on
Brand/Tags: ACME, Made in the U. S.A., 43163, 8310 6, 8X5, 28, 8. 5C
Condition: Very good - light cracking on front area of boot on where creases (shown in images), wear and cracking to white upper piping, wear to soles, light dirt on white inlay, minor scuffs these could use a conditioning. Stiching worn on sole, front of sole scuffed. They have been polished.
Length - 11" back of heel straight across to tip of toe box
Ball of foot width - 4" (widest point of bottom sole ball)
Heel height - 1. 5"
Height - 11. 5"
Shaft - 10"
Calf width - 13" (measured outside circumference)
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Irontown, OH.
Color: Black & multicolor