A lovely vintage 1960s designer wedding dress
- high lace neck
- sheer upper bodice trimmed in lace
- long sheer sleeves adorned with lace
- 3D dimension lace
- empire waist
- train attaches to dress from back waist
- watteau back falls into sweep train
- completely lined in heavy gauze
- back zipper closure
- Priscilla of Boston designer
era - 1960s
color - ivory / white
materials - silk / 3D venetian lace
label - Priscilla of Boston
condition - has several yellow marks near back of train
have not cleaned ,priced accordingly
fits like - XS
bust - 32"
waist - 30"
hips - open
sleeves - 24"
shoulders - 13"
front length - 55"
back length - 64"
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Material: Lace & silk