60s beige lightweight winter coat or spring coat.
**WOUNDED BIRD ALERT**
- Good condition, with issues.
- Small spot on back.
- Broken stitches under right arm
- Needs propper cleaning, trim is dirty
- Under arm pads have discoloration from filling?
- See last few photos for details
- Coat has not been professional cleaned or spot treated
- Priced accordingly
- Material: unknown, feels wool or wool blend
- Brand/Maker: Hockanum Fabric
- a-line silhouette
- color is "camel" or golden beige
- large buttons
- nubby fabric
- fully lined in brown satin-y fabric
- 2 pockets
- 3/4 length sleeves
Fits like a modern size: XL
Sleeve Inseam: 14"
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Cleveland, OH.