An antique Edwardian White Lace Dress
- romantic fitted dress
- sailor collar with white work and lace
- long stright sleeves
- bodice features whitework and pintucks
- tiny crochet buttons trim front bodice
- long sleeves with large pintucks and lace trim
- waist is fitted with Irish lace
- A line skirt with embroidered whitework
- Irish lace insertions trim skirt
- hem falls to ankles
- hook and eye closure up the front of dress
- shown with slip not included dress is sheer
- beautiful example of textile work not seen today
era - 1910's
color - pure white
material - fine cotton, whitework Irish crochet lace
label - n/a
condition - excellent clean and ready to wear
fits like - S
bust - 36" - 37"
waist - 26"
hips - 36"
length - 51"
shoulders - 16"
sleeves inseam - 18"
Material: Lace & cotton