Kiki Hart Mulitcolored Psychedelic Floral Print Chiffon Dress$365.00
- Spectacular 1970's Vintage Kiki Hart Mulitcolored Psychedelic Floral Print Chiffon Dress
- Maxi Length Whimsical Goddess Chiffon Dress
- Gorgeous hues of pink, turquoise, mustard, royal blue tempered by white and gray with a graphic Orchid and Rose Print throughout
- V neckline, plunging neckline
- Empire Waist with trim
- Matching ruffled trim along neckline and empire waist and long sleeve hemline
- 3/4 length sleeve
- Gathered full skirt
- Center back zipper and hook and eye closure.
- White polyester lining with an additional blue chiffon and third outer layer print chiffon
Brand/Designer/Label: Kiki Hart New York Bonwit Teller
Tag Size: 10
Fits like: XS-S (Depending on Desired Fit)
Material: Polyester Silk Chiffon, Polyester Lining and Tulle
Condition: Good to Fair Condition, two tears have been fixed on the back side of the dress along the hemline and some alterations along the sleeve and armhole
Clipped on Mannequin: NO
✂ S I Z E + F I T ✂
Length: 57" / 145 cm
Shoulders, seam to seam: 13. 5" / 34 cm
Sleeve Length: 23. 5" / 60 cm
Bust: 35" / 89 cm
Waist: 29" / 74 cm
Hips: 44" / 112 cm
All measurements are taken with garment lying flat. ALWAYS refer to measurements as vintage sizes run can vary greatly from todays modern sizes. We recommend comparing measurements above with a similar style garment you own for best fit before purchasing.
DRESS FORM/ MANNEQUIN is wearing the size detailed above but she typically measures a size 4/6 by modern retail sizes or a general size small. Belt Accessories and other clothes are NOT included.
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Lake Orion, MI.
Color: Multicolor & white
Material: Polyester & silk