30s Wine Velvet Day Dress, Glam Draped Neckline$268.05- Sheath Dresses
Magnificent 1930s vintage wine day dress
- draped cowl neckline
- bishop sleeves
- bodice, peplum and sleeves are of crushed velvet
- rhinestone winged style dress clip original to dress
- lighter wine colored stright skirt
- original self belt
- hem falls to lower calf
- side snap and hook and eye closure
- back neckline closes with several self buttons
- back has ties to loop over buttons or to hang for added interest
era - 1930s
color - wine
material - panne velvet, crepe
label - n/a
condition - small stain on bodice of velvet, the draping helps hide it
dry cleaned and ready to wear
measurements - fits like M to L goes on over head allow shoulder room
bust -38 - 39"
waist -up to 32"
hips - 38 - 39"
sleeves - 26"
shoulders - 15"
length - 50"
shoulder to waist - 17"
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.