20’s Beige Straw Wool Cloche Flapper Helmet Hat$200.00- Hats
1920’s silk & wool hat in beige, brown, pink & yellow.
- cloche or helmet hat- authentic flapper cloche hat
- beige / tan wool forms hat
- embroidered "scraps" in brown, pink and yellow
- straw decorates crown and edge
- one side turns back for effect
- other side features grosgrain detail at front with ribbon at hem
- completely lined in iridescent mauve taffeta
condition - almost excellent, 2 tiny chews on side near back
does not detract from this piece of textile art! See pic #4
depth - 6"
circumference - 21" fits tight to head
*proud member of the vintage fashion guild
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Color: Beige, brown, pink & yellow
Material: Silk & wool