80's Hawaiian Printed Puff Sleeve Peplum Party Dress$110.00- All
The most magical combination of colors are in this Hawaiian themed vintage dress.
It has puffy sleeves and removable shoulder pads.
There is a teardrop shaped keyhole in the back.
It zips up the back and secures around the neck with a button.
The dress is fitted with a peplum skirt around the waist.
It has a slit in the back/bottom to help with mobility.
Slightly square collar.
SOOO amazing and rare!
Excellent vintage condition. No holes or stains.
Measurements: Chest: 14”; Length from shoulder to hem: 42”; waist: 13. 5”: Skirt Length: 7”; Arm: 6”; Bottom hem opening: 17”
* Measurements are taken as accurately as possible.
* All items are pre-loved and may have some wear/imperfections. I state these as I see them and describe them the best I can.
* Colors may be slightly off due to monitor or lighting.
* We choose sustainable packaging & repurpose as much of the packaging as we can :)
* All sales are final, so please read details and as questions as needed.
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Raleigh, NC.